5 Minute Potatoes
Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX.
- 2 Russet Potatoes – peeled and sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 4-5 tbsps. EVOO
- Sea Salt and fresh ground Black Pepper – to taste
- 3 tbsps. Green Onions – sliced thin
- Peel and slice potatoes (1/8 inch) thick. Use a mandolin or your knife – whatever you prefer.
- Place potato slices into a microwaveable dish with just enough water to cover and microwave on high for 3:30-4 minutes. Remove slices and dry off with paper towels.
- Place potatoes on a large platter, garnish with good EVOO, Sea Salt, Ground Pepper and Chives.
- Serve with Chef Crusco’s delicious Fish & Sauce Vierge. Enjoy!