Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX
- 1 small White onion – rough chop
- 1/2 cup Green Onions (green and white parts) – rough chop
- 1/2 cup Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley – rough chop
- 1/2 cup Celery – rough chop
- 2 tbsps. Garlic – rough chop
- 2 tbsps. prepared Horseradish
- 2 tbsps. Whole-grain Mustard
- 2 tbsps. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsps. Yellow Mustard
- 2 tbsps. Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsps. Ketchup
- 1/4-1/3 cup fresh Lemon juice
- 3/4-1 cup Vegetable Oil
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground black Pepper
- This recipe is great because you just put it all into a blender and go! Combine all the ingredients in a blender or a food processor and process until fairly smooth, about 1 minute.
- Taste and reseason if needed. Add some more lemon juice/water if too thick. If too thin, add some mustard or mayo.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using. The sauce will keep for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Serve the sauce with Fresh Seafood (Hot & Cold), Salads and Vegetables. Enjoy!