Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsps. Ground Mustard
- 2 tbsps. Dijon Mustard
- 2-3 tbsps. Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic clove – minced with salt into a puree
- Sea Salt & Fresh ground Pepper
- Mince garlic clove with a pinch of salt. Create a paste by rubbing the edge of a knife against the garlic on top of the cutting board. Use the salt as an abrasive between the board and blade to create the paste.
- Add the garlic puree, sour cream, both mustards and lemon juice into a bowl. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper. Taste and adjust for seasoning. The sauce should be thick like a yogurt.
- Use as a condiment for the Grilled Quail (pictured), Beef Roasts, Pork Loins, Roasted Chicken, Grilled Lamb, Vegetables or any style Sandwich. Enjoy!