Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, Texas
- 2 Fredericksburg Peaches – sliced into 1/4 inch thin
- 1 French Baguette – 1/2 inch slices on the diagonal
- Sea salt
- 1 log French Goat cheese
- 6-8 tbsps Orange Blossom Honey or your honey of choice
- 2-3 tbsps. Fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to broil. Place baguette slices onto sheet pan and brush with EVOO. Broil until golden in color. Turn over and repeat.
- Clean and cut peaches in half, then remove the stones. Make 1/4″ slices and set aside.
- Spread goat cheese onto each baguette slice. Top with a slice of peach.
- Drizzle honey all over. Season with Sea salt and sprinkle Fresh thyme leaves. Enjoy!