Peaches & Cream
Recipe provided by Austin Personal Chef: Carlos Crusco
- 4 peaches – preferably Fredericksburg this time of year
- 1 tbsp. vanilla sugar
- 1 (8-10 oz.) can condensed milk
- 1 (8-10 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4-5 tbsps. Whisky, Brandy or Rum – your choice
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Pre-heat grill to high and clean grill grates clean.
- Add 3 milks plus liquor to a bowl. Whisk together until combined. Chill very cold in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Lightly oil the grill. Clean and cut peaches in half, then remove the stones.
- Season each half with some butter or oil and sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Grill peaches until grill mark show (3-4 minutes). Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Plate one half (or two halves) in a bowl. Ladle some of the tres leches cream around the edges.
- Garnish with mint. Enjoy!