Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX.
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes – Peeled and cut into 1.5 – 2 inch pieces
- EVOO – to season
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper – to season
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss potatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread out potatoes in a single layer on a parchment covered sheet pan. It is very important to allow space between the potatoes so the heat circulates and cooks evenly.
- Roast, stirring once halfway through cooking, until potatoes are golden brown and crisp outside and tender inside, about 30-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool a bit.
- Serve family-style with a delicious Rack of Lamb or Pork Loin. Enjoy!