Vegetable Cobb Salad
Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX.
Ingredients – Salad (8 servings)
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach
- 2 cups Fresh Arugula
- 2 Avocados – peeled and evenly cut into 1/4 inch slices (fanned out)
- 1 Cucumber – peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch circles
- 24 Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 – sliced lengthwise
- 3 small Beets – boiled until for tender, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup Walnuts – toasted in a saute pan and broken into coares pieces
- 8 Mini Peppers – roasted and cut into 1 inch peices
- 1 small log Goat Cheese – crumbled
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1/2 cup Aged Balsamic Vinegar – buy at Con’ Olio
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- To make the Salad, add the Spinach and Arugula (mixed together) to a large plate or platter. Place the fanned out Avocados in the middle of the Platter.
- Place half the Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Beets, Walnuts and Mini Peppers on one side of the platter and the other half on the opposite end of the platter.
- Sprinkle the crumbled Goat Cheese all over the Salad.
- Dress with good EVOO and Con’ Olio Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
- Season with Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper. Enjoy!