Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX
- 10-12 Asparagus – cleaned/shaved thin lengthwise (using a mandoline)
- 1 Navel Orange – supremes only
- 3 Radish – sliced very thin (using a mandoline)
- 1 Avocado – peeled and sliced 1/3 inch thick
- Chimichurri Vinaigrette – 1 part Chimichurri:1 part Lemon juice
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- Optional: Salmon filet (pictured)
- Mix 2 tbsps. Chimichurri with 2 tbsps. Lemon juice. Place the shaved asparagus and radish slices into a bowl. Dress with Chimichurri vinaigrette and season with salt/pepper.
- Place the Asparagus and radishes onto a plate. Garnish with orange supremes, avocado and some more Chimichurri vinaigrette. Season with salt/pepper.
- Serve as is for a full salad or make it a full dinner by serving with pan roasted Salmon filets. Enjoy!