Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, Texas
- Leftover Candied orange peel syrup
- 3-4 tbsps. Honey
- 1 cup water
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Take the leftover orange syrup from candied orange peels and add honey and water.
- Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off heat, add rosemary and let steep for 20 minutes.
- Cool down and store in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks in the refrigerator.,
- It may be used as a syrup to moisten cakes, sweeten your tea or make a delicious cocktail. Enjoy!