Recipe created & provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX
- 2 Russett Poatato’s – peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 tbsps. Mayo
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- 1 tbsp. EVOO
- 3 tbsps. Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Zest
- Sea Salt & Fresh ground Pepper – to taste
- 1/2 cup Green Onions – sliced thin
- 2 Eggs – hardboiled and cut into 4 wedges/each
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, place potatoes into water and cook until fork tender (maybe 6-8 minutes). Immediately remove and place potatoes into an ice water bath.
- Once cool, remove and dry using papertowels. Place potatoes into a bowl and add the mayo, mustard, evoo, lemon juice/zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. If too dry or thick for example, add more lemon juice and evoo. If too thin, add more mayo and mustard.
- To serve, place dressed potatoes into a large serving bowl. Top with green onions and garnish with eggs and more lemon zest if wanted. Drizzle a little more evoo all over. Serve immediately with Chef Crusco’s BBQ Grilled Chicken. Enjoy!