Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX.
Ingredients – Salad (8 servings)
- 1 Container Fresh Spinach
- 3-4 Fredericksburg Peaches – sliced
- Small wheel Danish Blue Cheese – broken into pieces
- 1 cup Walnuts – lightly toasted in a saute pan & broken into pieces
- 4 Chicken Breasts – Grilled
- 8 tbsps. EVOO
- Con ‘ Olio Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- First grill the Chicken breasts or Saute them indoors in a pan. Set aside to cool and rest. Toast the walnuts and prepare the peach slices.
- To make the Salad, slice the chicken into even strips. Add the Spinach to a large plate or platter. Place the Chicken slices along with the Peaches, Blue Cheese and walnuts all over the salad.
- Drizzle the entire Salad with EVOO and the Con ‘ Olio Aged Balsamic Vinegar. Season with Sea Salt and Pepper. Enjoy!