Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Toast or bread of choice
- 1/2 cup Guacamole (store bought or simply mash avocados with lime, cilantro and jalapenos)
- 6 Cherry Tomato- cleaned and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 Can Garbanzos – rinsed and dried
- 1 Cucumber – peeled and sliced into thin circles
- 2 Soft Boiled Eggs – sliced into 6 pieces each
- 2 Carrots – grated
- 2 tbsps. Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsps. EVOO
- Sea Salt and Fresh ground Pepper
- Toast slices of bread and set aside. Make Guacamole by mashing all ingredients together or simply buy from the store. Rinse and dry the garbanzos. Set aside.
- Prepare the tomato’s, cucumbers and carrots. Set ingredients aside for assembly.
- Boil the eggs using this Chef Crusco Catering method.
- Start assembling by spreading guacamole all over the bread. Then start placing the tomato, garbanzos, cucumber, carrots and eggs all over.
- Dress with EVOO and Balsamic. Season with Sea Salt and fresh ground Pepper. Enjoy!