Recipe created & provided by Chef Crusco Catering
- 2 bunches large Asparagus – trim the last 1-2 inches
- 10 tbsps. EVOO
- 2 lemons – juice and zest
- Coarse Salt & Fresh Pepper – to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Toss the asparagus with 2 tbsps. EVOO to coat well.
- Season well with salt/pepper and toss.
- Add the lemon juice to a bowl. Add the remaining 8 tbsps. EVOO & whisk until emulsified. Set aside.
- Place Asparagus on the grill in a single layer, and cook, turning, until marked and tender, about 6-8 minutes (depending upon the thickness).
- Remove from the grill and transfer to a platter. Drizzle the lemon-evoo mixture all over the asparagus. Sprinkle the zest all over. Serve immediately or loosely cover with foil. Enjoy!