Recipe created and provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, Texas
Ingredients (makes 2 cups roughly)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- 3 tbsps. Yogurt plain
- 1 cup Green Onions – roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Basil leaves – torn
- 1/4 cup Tarragon leaves – roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 4-5 tbsps. EVOO
- 2 small Garlic cloves – smashed
- 5 anchovies – roughly chopped
- Small pinch of Sea salt & Freshly ground Black Pepper
For the Salad
- 2 Heirloom Tomatoes – different colors and quartered
- 6 Cherry tomatoes – sliced in half lengthwise
- 2-3 tbsps. Feta Cheese – crumbled
- 1-2 tbsps. Tarragon leaves – for garnish
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Place the mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt, green onions, basil, tarragon, lemon juice, garlic, anchovies, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. Add the evoo and process just until blended. Keep the dressing refrigerated until ready to serve.
- To make the salad prep the tomatoes by cutting into wedges, in half lengthwise and into circles.
- To plate, pour some of the dressing onto a plate as a base. Position the different tomatoes all over. Dress them with EVOO and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with Feta & Tarragon leaves. Enjoy!