Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, Texas
- Crepes Recipe (Cut into rectangles that fit into an 8.5″ x 4.5″ Bundt pan)
- 1-2 cups Chocolate Ganache (use this base when cooled for best results)
- 1-2 cups Nutella (warm up in hot water for best results)
- 1 pack – Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Crème Fraiche
- Mint for Garnish
- Place plastic wrap inside the Bundt pan so it overhangs on all edges and press down so it fills inside the Bundt pan.
- Prepare the Crepes by cutting off the edges so each crepe can fit into the 8.5″ x 4.5″ Bundt pan. Keep the scraps (do not throw away!) and use for the delicious Chocolate Crepe Pudding recipe!
- Start spreading the Chocolate Ganache on half the crepe rectangles and Nutella on the other half. Then comes lots of patience and time…
- Begin placing one Chocolate Crepe inside and then a Nutella one. Keep on going until it fills to the top. Turn the last one over so the Chocolate or Nutella filling is facing down.
- Then take all the plastic wrap and completely cover the Crepe cake. Place another Bundt cake on top and fill with weights (cans or bags of rice or beans). Place into the refrigerator over night or for a day.
- When ready to serve, remove from the refrigerator and take the plastic wrap off. Using a sharp and warm knife cut 1/2 inch slices so you get Domino like pieces. You can serve as is or sear the pieces for 1 minute in a non-stick, heated pan with unsalted butter.
- Place the Crepe Dominoes on the platter or plate. Garnish with fresh Raspberries, Crème Fraiche, Cocoa, Mint and Powdered Sugar. Enjoy!