Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, Texas
- Crepes Recipe
- 2 large eggs (whites only)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsps. Orange Zest
- 1 tbsp. Grand Marnier
- Optional: Orange segments (supremes), Powdered Sugar, Grand Marnier and Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whip eggs whites (in a standing mixer) until medium firm peaks form. Add 1/2 cup sugar in a slow steady stream to the bowl and whip until strong firm peaks hold.
- Gently fold in the orange zest and Grand Marnier.
- Place crêpes on prepared sheet pan and ladle filling onto each crêpe (roughly 3-4 tbsps/each).
- Fold each crêpe over and dust with powdered sugar. Bake about 10 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.
- Optional: Garnish with orange supremes, dust with powdered sugar and drizzle lightly with Grand Marnier or Chocolate Sauce.