Recipe provide by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, Texas
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Vitamin D Milk
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder (extra for dusting as garnish)
- 6 ounces Oaxacan or Dark Chocolate – chopped roughly
- 1 small pinch Cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 tsp Sugar or to taste
- Optional (whipped cream or marshmallows)
- 1/2 cup Frothed Milk – this is the Cappuccino part
- Pour the milk, water and cocoa into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Once the mixture is boiling, take it off the heat and add the chocolate.
- Make sure to mix well with a whisk until fully melted and incorporated.
- Add Cinnamon and Sugar (to taste) and stir well.
- Froth your milk using an espresso machine or a milk frother.
- Place some hot chocolate into your cup and top with frothed milk. Dust with cocoa powder.
- Serve as is or with a delicious Argentine Alfajor Cookie. Enjoy!