Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX.
Ingredients (Raspberry Coulis)
- 1 Container Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Lemon – 2 tbsps. juice
- 4 tbsps. Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 tbsps. Water – if needed
- Place Raspberries, Sugar and Lemon juice into a Blender and blend for 1 minute until all ingredients are combined and smooth. If too dry add a tbsp. of water at a time until you get a viscous liquid consistency.
- Pour mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl, pressing on solids with a spatula. Cover with Plastic wrap and keep refrigerated. Enjoy!
Ingredients (Peach Melba)
- 4 Fredericksburg Canned Peaches
- Raspberry Coulis (recipe above)
- 1 cup Tres Leches Cream
- 1 pint of Vanilla Gelato
- 1 container Blackberries
- 1 container Raspberries
- 4 Amaretti Cookies – crumbled
- Fresh Mint
- To plate, place a ladle full of Tres Leches Cream onto a large plate.
- Place 2 Peach halves on opposite ends of the plate. Place a spoon or two of the Raspberry Coulis on top of each peach half.
- Place a Quenelle of Vanilla Gelato onto the middle of the plate.
- Garnish with fresh Raspberries, Blackberries, Amaretti crumble & Mint. Enjoy!