Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, Texas
- 2-4 Filets Fresh Cod
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsps. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Can Cannellini Beans – rinsed
- 3 Campari Tomatoes – cut lengthwise into 4
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes – left whole
- 1/2 cup Black Nicoise Olives – pits removed and cut in half
- 3 Artichoke Hearts – cut in half
- 2 Shallots – cut lengthwise into 4
- 4 Garlic cloves – peeled and cut in half
- Fresh Oregano Leaves
- Sea Salt & Fresh Pepper
- 1 lemon – for juice
- Line a Sheet Pan with Foil and Parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Season the Fish with salt/pepper & brush on the Dijon mustard.
- Press the Panko crumbs onto the the fish (mustard side) and set aside.
- Place Beans, Both types of Tomatoes, Olives, Artichokes, Shallots & Garlic scattered throughout the sheet pan. Dress all with EVOO, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven on the top rack. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the garlic and shallots begin to color.
- Remove from the oven and add the Fish filets. Cook another 8-10 minutes or until the panko crumbs begin to color and the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and garnish with the fresh Oregano leaves, EVOO and lemon juice. Serve as is or with a delicious salad like Chef Crusco’s Tomato-Feta Salad. Enjoy!