Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, Texas
- Crepe Recipe
- Raspberry Marmalade
- 4-5 tbsps. Crème Fraiche or Cream Cheese (softened @ room temperature)
- 2 tbsps. Powdered Sugar
- Fresh Berries – raspberries and blackberries
- Garnish: Fresh Mint
- Add the powdered sugar to the crème fraiche and mix (using a whisk) in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Place 1-2 tbsps. of Raspberry Marmalade onto 2 crepes. Add same amount of Crème Fraiche onto 2 other crepes.
- Fold the crepes into quarters so they resemble triangles. Stack all four crepes on top of each other onto the plate.
- Garnish with mint, fresh berries. Dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy!