Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, TX.
- 1 Cantaloupe – make sure it is ripe before slicing into wedges
- Pecorino Romano Cheese – cut into 1/4 inch slices
- Fresh Mint – leaves only
- 2 tbsps. EVOO
- 2 tsbsps. Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt & fresh Ground Pepper
- Cut up the Cantaloupe into wedges and Pecorino into slices. Pick the mint leaves.
- Place the Cantaloupe onto the plate. Add Pecorino slices and mint.
- Dress everything with EVOO and Balsamic Vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.