Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, Texas
- 4 Chicken Thighs – boneless – fat removed
- 1 Large Sweet Potato – peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 Bell Peppers – red, green or yellow – sliced lengthwise into 4 sections
- 2 Shallots – peeled and sliced lengthwise into 4 parts/each
- 5 Stems Green Onion – washed and white bottom removed
- 6 Thyme stems – some leaves removed
- 5-6 Tbsps. EVOO
- Sea Salt/Pepper – to taste
- Line a Sheet Pan with Foil and Parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place sweet potato pieces, peppers, shallots, green onions and thyme scattered throughout the sheet pan. Dress all with EVOO, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs on top and around the sheet pan. Season both sides with sea salt and pepper. Place in the oven.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the top of the chicken begins to color. Remove from the oven and turn the chicken over (you can also turn over the peppers and shallots that have browned).
- Cook another 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through. Remove from oven. Once cooled, serve as is or with a delicious salad like Chef Crusco’s Caesar Salad. Enjoy!