Recipe provided by Chef Crusco Catering in Austin, Texas
- 4 Pork Chops – 1/2 to 1/4 inch thin
- 1 Can Chickpeas – rinsed and dried
- 20-25 Cherry Tomatoes – cleaned and whole
- 5-6 Rosemary Stems – leaves removed on 2
- 10 Cremini Mushrooms – cleaned
- 3 Large Shallots – peeled and sliced lengthwise into 4 parts
- 1 Whole Garlic – cut in half
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese – crumbled
- Sea Salt/Pepper
- Line a Sheet Pan with Foil and Parchment paper. Preheat oven to Broil.
- Place chickpeas, tomatoes, mushrooms, shallots and garlic scattered throughout the sheet pan. Dress all with EVOO, salt and pepper. Place the Pork Chops on top and around the sheet pan. Season with salt/pepper & rosemary.
- Cook on broil in the oven for 5 minutes or until the top of the Pork chops begins to color. Remove from the oven and turn over. Broil another 5 minutes or until the Pork is fully cooked through (remove pork chops).
- Place sheet pan back into the oven and broil another 5 minutes or until all the vegetables are charred and cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Place the Pork chops back onto the sheet pan. Garnish with fresh Rosemary, Arugula and Feta. Once cooled, serve as is or with Pasta, Wild Rice or Mashed Potatoes. Enjoy!